Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawns curry my style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawns curry my style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns curry my style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns curry my style recipe. You can have prawns curry my style using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawns curry my style:
- Take 1 cup of dry coconut (grated).
- Get 500 gms of prawns cleaned.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeda.
- Take 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Get pinch of hing (asafoetida).
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger. garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Sambhar masala.
- Use 2 tbsp of curry leaves.
- Take 3-4 of green chillies.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 3 of tomatoes.
- Get 2 of onions (finely chopped).
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use as needed of green coriander for garnish.
Steps to make Prawns curry my style:
- Grind coconut,cumin seeds and 2 tomatoes in a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add hing, add ginger and garlic paste, curry leaves, methi seeds,green chillies and fry it then add chopped onion then saute it..
- Then add the grinded coconut paste and all the powdered masala..put salt with a little water and get it properly so that it doesn't stik in the pan..
- Now add washed prawns in the masala mix it well for few mins without covering lid. now add one finely chopped tomato now add a cup of water keep the consistency little thick and cover it boil it for 10 mins..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
If you find this Prawns curry my style recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.