Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Salmon fillet curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon fillet curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon fillet curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon fillet curry recipe. You can have salmon fillet curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon fillet curry:
- Prepare of Pink salmon fillet 500grm (cut into med size cubes).
- Provide of Onion 1 – sliced.
- Get 8 cloves of Garlic.
- Use of Ginger 1 inch size – sliced.
- You need of Tomato 2 – sliced.
- You need of Green chilli 2 – slice into half.
- Use leaves of Curry.
- Use of Corriender leaves (for garnishing).
- Use of Mix spices 1 tbls (Mustard seed, fennel seeds, urad & fenugreek).
- Prepare 6 tbls of Fish curry powder.
- Provide 1 tbls of Turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 3 tbls of Oil.
- Provide of Coconut milk 5 tbls (optional).
Instructions to make Salmon fillet curry:
- Add oil in pot. Add & fry mix spices & follows by onion, garlic, ginger, chilli & tomato.
- Curry powder & turmeric powder needed to be mixed with water into thick paste..
- Pour the mixed curry powder paste and stir well. Let it cook for 5 minutes untill oil breaks..
- Add 2 cups of water. Stir and mix well. Let the curry boil. Add salt to taste..
- Add fish fillet once the oil break and gravy thickens. Cover the pot and let it cook under low flame for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Fish curry can be served with rice.
If you find this Salmon fillet curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.