Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry over Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry over Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry over Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry over rice recipe. You can cook chicken curry over rice using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry over Rice:
- Get of Sauce.
- You need 1 of Rotisserie Chicken Shredded.
- Provide 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Get 1 small of Chopped Onion.
- You need 4 of Stock Celery (chopped).
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 3 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 cup of Half and Half.
- Get 2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 4 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Corriander.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Condiments (Optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Coconut.
- Use 1/2 cup of Slivered Almonds or Dry Roasted Peanuts.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sweet Relish.
- You need 6 large of Boiled Eggs Chopped.
- Get 1 of Mango Chutney (jar).
- Use of Rice.
- You need 4 cup of Jasmine Rice.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry over Rice:
- Cook the rice as directed on the package. Note: You can use any kind of rice you wish..
- Add butter to a stock pot on medium high heat, then add celery and the onion and sauté.
- Turn down the stove to medium, then add stock and cream of Mushroom soup, coconut milk stir.
- Add half and half stir.
- Note: curry is a aquired taste and we use a lot in this dish. Only add a little at a time until the spices are good for you.
- Add the curry, corriander and cumin and stir.
- Simmer 15 to 20 minutes and serve over cooked rice.
- Add any or all condiments (Optional).
If you find this Chicken Curry over Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.