Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish curry with mustard sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry with mustard sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry with mustard sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry with mustard sauce recipe. To make fish curry with mustard sauce you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish curry with mustard sauce:
- Take 4 pieces of rohu fish.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1-4 of green chillies.
- Get 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare as required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Fish curry with mustard sauce:
- Marinate the fish steaks with little turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside..
- Powder yellow mustard seeds to yield the required amount for curry as per recipe..
- Blend tomatoes, garlic, 3 green chilies, powdered mustard, salt and half cup.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan until smoking hot. Remove from heat for 30sec and then keep back..
- Add nigella seeds and let it sizzle for about 10 sec. Add the tomato-mustard-chilli paste..
- Cook until the excess water is evaporated and oil is released. This would take about 10 mins..
- Reduce heat and cook for anouther couple of minutes until it darkens a little..
- Add one and half cups of water, mix well and bring to a boil. Simmer for about ten minutes..
- Pan-fry the marinated fish steaks in mustard oil until golden brown..
- Add the fish to the mustard sauce and cook for a couple of minutes more..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Fish curry with mustard sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.