Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Afghani chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Afghani chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Afghani chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely choose lots of items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to afghani chicken curry recipe. To make afghani chicken curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Afghani chicken curry:
- Get 750 grams of Chicken cut into 1 inch pieces on the bone.
- Use 1 of medium sized onion.
- Get 3 of green chillies.
- You need 10-12 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 inches of ginger piece.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of lemon juice.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of whole spices powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of chaat masala powder.
- Take 150 grams of curd.
- Use 100 grams of fresh cream.
- Take 20-25 of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare as required of Oil.
- Take as required of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Afghani chicken curry:
- Take a mixer jar add onion, green chilli, garlic cloves, coriander leaves cashews and blend to a smooth paste..
- Take a bowl add chicken, salt, lemon juice, black pepper powder, fenugreek powder, whole spices powder, chaat masala, and paste of the jar, curd and oil..
- Mix it well and marinate for 2 hours..
- Heat oil in a pan, add chicken pieces and cook until it become golden brown in colour.
- Then add the rest of the paste and mix well. Cook for 8 minutes..
- Serve hot and garnished with fresh cream and coriander leaves and silver leaf. And enjoy the delicious Afghani chicken curry..
- Thanks for reading my recipe..
If you find this Afghani chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.