Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hyderabadi Dahi Badey Chaat recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hyderabadi Dahi Badey Chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hyderabadi Dahi Badey Chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hyderabadi dahi badey chaat recipe. To cook hyderabadi dahi badey chaat you only need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Dahi Badey Chaat:
- Get 2 cups of Urad Daal soaked.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4-5 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of Onion large finely chopped.
- Provide 4 cups of thick Curd.
- Provide of FOR THE TEMPERING,.
- Take 1 tbsp of Salt to mix in the Curd.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 4-5 of Dry Red chillies.
- Take 2 Springs of Curry Leaves.
- Get 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Get of FOR SERVING -.
- Provide 1 cup of Sev.
- You need 1/2 cup of Boondi.
- Use 1/4 cup of Green Chutney.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Dates Chutney.
- Use 1 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pomegranate kernels.
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Dahi Badey Chaat:
- Soak dal in enough water for atleast two hours or more if possible. Grind it into a thick batter by adding little water. Add all the other ingredients mentioned for the batter except the Curd. Mix in Salt as required. You can add little water to it as it is very thick but do not add more. Keep the Curd ready by adding the Green chillies and Coriander Leaves both finely chopped. Meanwhile start frying the Badey. You need to drop medium sized balls in hot Oil. Fry until golden brown and done..
- Transfer them immediately to the Curd mixture. This is important as they will become spongy and fluffy by soaking the Curd. In this way they will be soft and supple. And just melts in your mouth..
- After this Hyderabadi Dahi Badey are ready. Temper with all the ingredients mentioned under it. Mix well and keep aside. Now just before serving this amazing innovative Chaat to your loved ones and friends this Ramadan, top it up with all the ingredients mentioned under serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Hyderabadi Dahi Badey Chaat recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.