Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana flower vada curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana flower vada curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana flower vada curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana flower vada curry recipe. To make banana flower vada curry you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana flower vada curry:
- Prepare 150 gm of banana flower.
- Take 100 gm of chana dal.
- Use 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 of streak Curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of saunf/fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Banana flower vada curry:
- Soak chana dal for 30 mins and grind to coarse paste without adding any water..
- Add required salt, chopped onion, chopped green chillies and chopped banana flowers and chopped curry leaves.
- Make vada/ patties with the above mixture and deep fry in hot oil. Vada is ready.
- In a deep pan add oil. Once the oil is hot, add saunf, and whole garam masala and saute for a minute. then add chopped onion.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Now add in all the spices and saute for 2 minutes. Then add chopped tomatoes..
- Once the tomatoes are mushy, add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and water as required and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Now add the broken pieces of the patties/ vadas to the boiling curry.
- Let it boil for another 5 mins and switch off the stove. Add in chopped coriander leaves. Yummy and healthy banana flower vada curry is ready…
If you find this Banana flower vada curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.