Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy thai red curry with chickpeas recipe. To make spicy thai red curry with chickpeas you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas:
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- Take 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk, full fat.
- You need 1 tin of chickpeas.
- Provide Handful of green peas.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
Instructions to make Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas:
- Sauté the onions and garlic in coconut oil for 5 mins until translucent..
- Add the curry paste and continue to fry for another 5 mins or so stirring often so it doesn’t catch..
- Add the tomatoes and stir well, then add the coconut milk stirring well to mix..
- Add the chickpeas and simmer the curry for 20-30 mins until the sauce has reduced and thickened..
- Add the peas, cook for a further 5 minutes, stir in fresh lemon juice to taste (I added a tbsp) then serve and enjoy 😊.
If you find this Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.