Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Paalak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Paalak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy paalak paneer recipe. You can cook creamy paalak paneer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Paalak Paneer:
- You need 100 gm of Paalak.
- You need of Paneer 50 gms cut into pieces.
- Use 1/2 cup of Corn boiled.
- Take of For Masaala —onion 1 tomato 1.
- Take of Garlic cloves 4.
- Provide of Ginger 1 ".
- Get 5 of Cashews soaked in water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Dhania pdr.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Jeera pdr.
- Use 2 of elaichi.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 glass of Water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide of Fresh cream1tbsp.
Instructions to make Creamy Paalak Paneer:
- Grind all the masaala ingredients..
- Boil cleaned paalak in water without lid for 5 mts..
- Seive it. When cool grind it..
- Heat ghee in kadhai.Add ground masaala.Saute it turns till pink in colour..
- Now add paneer.Saute it with bhuna masaalas.Now add ground paalak,salt and sugar.Add boiled corn also. Boil for five minutes more. Take out in a serving bowl..
- Garnish with fresh cream. Creamy paalak paneer is ready to serve..
If you find this Creamy Paalak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.