Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish in raw mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish in raw mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish in raw mango curry recipe. To cook fish in raw mango curry you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish in raw mango curry:
- Use 500 gm of baasa/ aar/ prawns / rohu.
- Provide 1 of raw mango diced.
- Provide 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- You need 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 inch of ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of methi daana(fenugreek seeds).
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Dhaniya (Coriander)powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 3-4 of green chillies.
Instructions to make Fish in raw mango curry:
- Wash and marinate the fish in turmeric and salt..
- Fry the fish in some oil and keep aside.
- Make a paste of the onion, ginger, garlic, tomato and chillies.
- Add the methi, paste and masalas (turmeric, paprika and dhaniya powder) to the pan and sauté till it releases oil..
- Add the diced raw mango, followed by the coconut milk..
- Let it simmer till the mangoes are half cooked. Add the fried fish thereafter..
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Add salt and a teaspoon of sugar to balance out the taste. Ready!!!.
If you find this Fish in raw mango curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.