Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style red thai curry recipe. To cook restaurant style red thai curry you need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Restaurant style Red Thai Curry:
- Provide 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed pumpkin.
- Use 1 cup of cubed red capsicum.
- You need 2-3 tablespoon of green peas.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need of For red curry paste.
- Take 2 teaspoon of coriander seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper corn.
- Use 2-3 of whole dry red chillies(soaked in hot water for 1 hour).
- Take 1 of big onion chopped.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Provide 1 inch of long galangal chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kafir lime zest.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemongrass(white part) chopped.
- Take 5-6 of stem of fresh coriander chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Restaurant style Red Thai Curry:
- Heat a pan and dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds and black pepper corn until nice aroma emits..
- Grind them to fine powder..
- In a mixer grinder place soaked dry red chillies, chopped onion, garlic, galangal, lemongrass, lime zest coriander stems and salt..
- Add the prepared spice powder and make a fine paste with adding little water.Red thai curry paste is ready..
- Place a saucepan in a stove top in medium low heat..
- Add coconut milk and prepared red curry paste. Give it a good mix..
- When the liquid starts boiling add the cubed pumpkin and 1/2 teaspoon of salt..
- Cover and cook in medium heat till 70% done..
- Remove the lid and add cubed capsicum and green peas..
- Cover and again cook till vegetables cook completely..
- Before removing adjust the seasoning, add more coconut milk if required..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with any kind of rice..
If you find this Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.