Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry in bangladeshi style recipe. To make chicken curry in bangladeshi style you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style:
- Prepare of Ingredients :.
- Use of o Chicken (500 gm).
- Provide of o Red Chilli powder (1.5 tsp).
- Use of o Soya bean oil (5 tbsp).
- Provide of o Turmeric powder (1 tsp).
- Prepare of o Onion (3 medium size sliced).
- Get of o Ginger paste (1 tsp).
- Take of o Garlic paste (1 tbsp).
- Get of o Cumin fried powder (1 tsp).
- You need of o Whole Garam Masala (Cardamom 2 inch 1 pcs, Cinnamon 3 pieces, Cloves 5).
- You need of o Potato 2 pcs medium size cut into 8 pcs.
- Provide of o Coriander powder (1 tsp).
- Provide of o Salt (to taste).
- Take of o Water (5 cup).
Instructions to make Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style:
- Steps: 1. Clean and wash the chicken pieces with fresh water and drained the extra water from the chicken pieces. 2. Heat oil in a pan. 3. Add the sliced onion into the pan and fry them until become caramelized. 4. Add half cup water so that the dry spices does not get burnt 5. Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin & coriander powder fry them until for 5 mints..
- 6. Add garlic and ginger paste, Fry all the masala until the gravy starts leaving oil from the sides. 7. Add salt according to your taste 8. Now add the chicken pieces into the pan and mix well with the gravy. 9. Add whole garam masalas; 10. Cook for 10 minutes on medium to low flame by stirring it constantly. 11. Then add 1 cup of water, mix it well and cover the pan with a heavy lid. 12. Now add the potato pieces & mix it well in the spices. cook slowly until the gravy starts leaving oil from.
- 13. Add rest of the water & cook until the chicken & potato pieces become soft and tender. 14. Open the lid and stir the curry well, cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame. 15. When the oil will come out & the consistency of the gravy is thick that means is ready to serve. 16. Serve it with any kind or rice dishes, roti, paratha or bread..
If you find this Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.