Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cashew aubergine curry recipe. You can have creamy cashew aubergine curry using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- You need 6 of baby Aubergines.
- Get 2 of Large handful Cashew Nuts, soaked and blitzed.
- You need 2 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 of white onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of heap teaspoons grated ginger.
- Get 2 of heap teaspoons green chilli.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin ground.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of sweetener of choice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of raw mango powder (amchoor).
- Prepare Handful of coriander, chopped.
Steps to make Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- Having pre- soaked the cashews in hot water for 30 minutes, blitz in a smoothie maker adding Extra water to ensuring it is almost a medium batter consistency.
- Prep the aubergines by making vertical slits from the bottom to three quarters way up. this should resemble a plus sign +.
- In a wide pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, once hot, temper with the mustard seeds, once popped add the cumin, nigella & fennel seeds, and curry leaves. Stir for 30 seconds ensuring they do not burn. Now add the onions and sauté until translucent..
- Then add the ginger, chilli and chopped garlic & sauté́ for a couple of minutes Stir in a half a tin of chopped tomatoes, add the dry spices, turmeric, coriander, cumin powder, sea salt, garam Masala, sugar of choice, a dash of lemon juice or amchoor powder and red chilli powder..
- Mix well and simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes, add a couple of tablespoons of water every few minutes to stop it reducing too much.
- Whilst the Sauce is simmering, in a shallow pan, heat the rest of the oil & sauté́ the aubergines turning on all sides ensuring they are cooked all the way round. Soft and wrinkled is the look..
- Gently lower the aubergines to the sauce with a ½ cup of water and simmer for around 5- 7 minutes, Once cooked, gently stir in the cashew paste and simmer on a low heat for a few more minutes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
If you find this Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.