Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Aaloo gobi curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aaloo gobi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aaloo gobi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aaloo gobi curry recipe. To cook aaloo gobi curry you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aaloo gobi curry:
- Prepare 1 of large cauliflower.
- Take 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need 1/4 bunch of coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Steps to make Aaloo gobi curry:
- Heat oil and fry the Potatoes and cauliflower.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and cover till it is soft.
- As it is soft add cumin seed bay leaf and green chillies.
- Saute well adding cumin-coriander powder and tomato.
- As everything get combined add water and simmer.
- Add sugar and mix well.
If you find this Aaloo gobi curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.