Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Phulkopir Data Chorchori/ Cauliflower Stalk Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Phulkopir Data Chorchori/ Cauliflower Stalk Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to phulkopir data chorchori/ cauliflower stalk curry recipe. To cook phulkopir data chorchori/ cauliflower stalk curry you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Phulkopir Data Chorchori/ Cauliflower Stalk Curry:
- You need 1/2 cup of cubed radish.
- You need 1 of potato cubed.
- Take 1/2 cup of broad beans (shim).
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped string beans.
- Use 7-8 pieces of eggplant cubed.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Get 4-5 of cauliflower florets chopped.
- Get 4-5 of cauliflower stems sliced thinly.
- Provide 1 tbsp of mustard paste.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of paanch phoron.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2.5 tbsp of mustard oil.
Steps to make Phulkopir Data Chorchori/ Cauliflower Stalk Curry:
- Steam or pressure cook potato and radish.It should not be overcooked.Parboil broad beans and string beans.Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry cauliflower,then brinjal(eggplant).Other vegetables like cubed and steamed pumpkin,ridge gourd and fried lentil dumplings(bori) may be added.Slice into thin strips cauliflower stems and steam them with little salt..
- In the remaining oil sprinkle paanch phoron(kalonji,sauf,methi,radhuni, mustard)and toss all vegetables.Make a paste of mustard with 1 green chilli.Set aside.Add turmeric,red chilli powder;salt and sugar to taste to the vegetables.If using lentil bori fry them and set aside.As the vegetables are steamed it won't take a longtime to cook.Add the lentil bori,if using and vegetable stock if any and 1/2 cup water and cook. Add mustard paste and 1/2 tbsp mustard oil and toss..
- Sprinkle chopped coriander and 1 green chilli.Cover and let it stand for 5 minutes.Serve hot as a side dish with dal and rice..
If you find this Phulkopir Data Chorchori/ Cauliflower Stalk Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.