Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)Kerala Breakfast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)Kerala Breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)Kerala Breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)kerala breakfast recipe. You can have puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)kerala breakfast using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)Kerala Breakfast:
- You need 1 Cup of Puttu Powder / Rice powder.
- Provide 1 Cup of Grated Coconut.
- Get of Water as required.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Chickpea Curry.
- Use 2 Cup of Boiled Chickpea.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Use 1 of &1/2Tsp Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Grated coconut.
- Take 1 of tspGinger Garlic Paste.
- Use of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard seed.
- Use leaf of Curry.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chilli.
- Use 3 of small onion / Shallots.
Instructions to make Puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)Kerala Breakfast:
- In a bowl add the Puttu powder,salt and add water little by little it just have to be wet but not too much and close and keep for while..
- Heat the Puttu vessel add one layer coconut grated and then add puttu powder half and repeat till its full.Close the lid and steam for 10 min and remove..
- Chickpea Curry : Add chickpea,onion,tomato,turmeric,salt,chilli powder,coriander powder and ginger garlic paste and put whistle till it’s cooked..
- Mean while in a pan add some oil add coconut fry for while then add chilli powder,coriander powder salt small onions curry leaves and fry for while turning brown just remove from pan..
- Make a fine paste of coconut and add it to the chickpea and cook till raw smell goes add water for consistency and cook till done..
- In a pan add oil splitter mustard seed,curry leaves,red chilli add it to the curry and close for while..
If you find this Puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)Kerala Breakfast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.