Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potato peanut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato peanut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato peanut curry recipe. You can cook sweet potato peanut curry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet potato peanut curry:
- Get 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of red chilli.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Provide 500 ml of vegan stock.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Get 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 can of chickpeas.
- Take 1 of red pepper.
- Take 2 handfuls of spinach.
- Provide Handful of fresh coriander.
- You need Handful of chopped peanuts.
- Use of Boiled rice.
Instructions to make Sweet potato peanut curry:
- Grind up the spices and toast over a medium heat..
- Add oil, garlic and onions and fry for a few minutes..
- Cut the sweet potatoes in to cubes and add to the pan..
- Add stock, peanut butter and chopped tomatoes. Reduce to a low heat and cover. Cook for as long as possible. The longer the better. I usually aim for 4 hours..
- Add the chickpeas and red pepper and cook for a further 30 minutes..
- Stir in the spinach and fresh coriander..
- Serve with boiled rice. Garnish with chopped peanuts..
If you find this Sweet potato peanut curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.