Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Corn chicken meatball curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corn chicken meatball curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn chicken meatball curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely pick out a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn chicken meatball curry recipe. You can cook corn chicken meatball curry using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn chicken meatball curry:
- Get of For corn chicken meatballs.
- Provide 200 gms of chicken minced and grinded(boneless).
- Get 1 of maize corn grinded.
- Use 3 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour or wheat flour.
- Get as needed of Oil for deep frying.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 of medium size chopped onion grinded.
- Provide 2 of eggs beaten.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic and green chillies paste.
- Prepare as needed of Water for mixing.
- Provide of For meatball coconut gravy.
- Use 2 of medium size tomato.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1/2 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 3 of red chilies.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Get 100 gms of coconut milk.
- Use as needed of Oil for cooking.
- Take 3 tsp of corn flour.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water for gravy.
- Prepare 3 tsp of tomato sauce.
Instructions to make Corn chicken meatball curry:
- For corn meatball,sizzle the maize in a pressure cooker and make a popcorn.assemble all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.combined all the ingredients given,flour,turmeric powder,egg beaten,minced chicken,grinded maize popcorn powder, flour,ginger garlic and chilli paste and onion paste..
- Mix all the ingredients properly in a mixing bowl and make a smooth round ball shaped out of the paste.
- Now,deep fry the corn meat balls in a karhai with sufficient oil and keep aside untill the gravy is made..
- For gravy.chopped the tomatoes and blended them to a fine puree along along with 1 inch ginger.blended the onion in a puree.chopped the capsicum in a thinly slices.and keep aside.then heat 3tsp oil in a karhai, add bay leaf,when it sizzle,add the onion puree paste,and atir for a min. Next add the tomatoes puree and saute for a while. Till it's well mixed and become soft..
- Next add the chopped capsicum,and cook for 4 min and cover the lid..
- After that,add the red chilli powder,soya sauce,tomato sauce,and stir for sometime till it's get well mixed with the gravy this will take around 5 min to get well cooked..
- After awhile,pour the coconut milk in a gravy and cook for next 5 min to get well mixed up..
- Add the corn chicken meatballs in the coconut gravy and saute with the spatula. and mix well. Cook for next 5 to 10 min till the gravy become thick and done..
- Switch off the flame. And serve with rice.delicious corn meat ball gravy is ready to serve..
If you find this Corn chicken meatball curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.