Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Amm ki launji (mango ki sweet and sour curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amm ki launji (mango ki sweet and sour curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amm ki launji (mango ki sweet and sour curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amm ki launji (mango ki sweet and sour curry) recipe. To cook amm ki launji (mango ki sweet and sour curry) you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Amm ki launji (mango ki sweet and sour curry):
- Take 500 gm of raw mango.
- Use 250 g of After peeling.
- Get 200 g of gud or sugar cane sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 2 tbs of oil.
- Provide 2 of red dry chilli.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kalonji (onion seeds).
Steps to make Amm ki launji (mango ki sweet and sour curry):
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a pan add fenugreek seeds,fennel seeds, kalonji and dry red chilli saute for a minute now add mango pieces and saute for one minute and add 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Cook for 2-3 minute or till tender add salt chilli powder and sugar cane sugar and mix well when gravy will be thick add cumin powder and mix well..
- Cool it and keep it in fridge it's life is 15- 20 days. U can enjoy with poori,Parantha etc really it is very tasty and good in summers..
If you find this Amm ki launji (mango ki sweet and sour curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.