Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Methi curd curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi curd curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi curd curry recipe. To cook methi curd curry you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Methi curd curry:
- Provide 2 cup of fresh chopped methi leaves.
- Take 1 cup of fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh grated coconut or pieces.
- Use 3 of green chillies.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Provide 5 to 6 of garlic cloves.
- You need 5 to 6 of curry leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of Salt to tare.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Use 1/2 tsp of bengal gram.
- Prepare 5 to 6 of curry leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of hing powder or asafoetida.
Steps to make Methi curd curry:
- Wash methi and coriander leaves. Chop & keep it aside..
- Heat one tbsp oil in a pan. Add 5_6 curry leaves, green chillies and garlic cloves, jeera and chopped coriander and methi leaves and grated or fresh coconut pieces and fry well and grind it in a mixer after cool. Add only two spoon water while grinding. Take two cup fresh curd in one utensil then add one cup water and mix it well. Then add grounded green masala & add half cup water & keep it aside..
- Heat one tbsp oil in a same pan. Add mustard, jeera and 5_6 curry leaves saute well. Then add urad dal and bengal gram, saute well. Add hing powder, salt and turmeric powder and off the gas stove. Allow it to a cool..
- Then add this to curd mixture and stir well. Mix it well. It is ready to serve now. Serve with rice. It is healthy and delicious curry..
If you find this Methi curd curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.