Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Spicy shrimp curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Spicy shrimp curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade spicy shrimp curry recipe. You can cook homemade spicy shrimp curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Spicy shrimp curry:
- Provide 500 gm of small shrimps.
- Provide 500 gm of chopped onions.
- Get 7/8 of chills.
- You need 1 tb of spoon of garlic & ginger paste.
- Provide 1/2 tb of spoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of spoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tb of spoon of coriander powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide 5-8 tb of spoon of oil.
- Take 2 tb of spoon.
- Get of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Homemade Spicy shrimp curry:
- First wash the shrimps & marinate them with little bit of salt and lemon juice. Marinate for 15-30min..
- On a pan heat the oil, and fry the onions. Till they get brown in colour. Then add all the spices in that. Add a little bit of water..
- When the mix is coming to boil add the shrimps. Let it cook for 10min. Add the chills into it. Wait for 5min..
- Put the curry into a serving dish & enjoy the spicy home made shrimp curry..
If you find this Homemade Spicy shrimp curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.