Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Take 1 kg of chicken.
- Provide 2 of Big leaf.
- Take 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 4 of Cloves.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and red chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 slices of chopped of tomato.
- Provide as needed of Daniya & kotimir paste.
- Prepare 1 spoon of chicken masala.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Take a pan heat it add oil then big leaf, cinnamon, pepper, cloves & flower stir it well if it cooked & start smelling add onion & fry it then add ginger garlic paste stir it well, Now add your washed chicken & stir it and add turmeric, garam masala, chilli powder & mix it well then make a flame to medium and wait for 2 or 3 mins and then stir it well & add tomato and salt.
- If the tomatoes are cooked well and get soft then add daniya and kotimir paste & stir it and add required amount of water to the measure of chicken and stir it well and cover the pan and make a flame to low and cook it for 10 to 15 mins until it turns into a gravy. Now if it's ready then add add chicken masala & just cook for 2mins & serve it…😊.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.