Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry noodles recipe. To make curry noodles you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry noodles:
- Prepare 200 grams of Noodle.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 each of cinnamon stick, star anise.
- Use 1 of chicken breast cut to bite size.
- Take 5 of fish balls.
- Take 3 of medium prawns.
- Get 100 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- Provide 1 stalk of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of bean sprout, boiled egg, chilli, fried onion for garnish.
- Get 3 of red onion.
- You need 2 of garlic.
- Use 1 of salt and sugar.
Instructions to make Curry noodles:
- Chop the red onion and garlic. Mix the curry powder with some water..
- Heat up cooking oil, sauteed the chopped onion, garlic, curry leaves, cinnamon stick and star anise. Once fragrant, add in the curry powder which already mix in water..
- Once the mixture is looking nice, add in chicken,fish balls and prawn. Mix it well..
- After 3 minutes, add in coconut milk and water. Let it boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Padd salt and sugar to taste. Make sure not to split the coconut milk. Once cook,turn off the stove..
- Pepare the noodle. Put it in hot water for 30 seconds. Drain the water..
- Put the noodle in a bowl. Put in the curry broth. Garnish with bean sprout,boil egg, chilli and fried onion..
If you find this Curry noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.