Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe. To cook sig's spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry:
- You need 300 g of sweet potato.
- Provide of I small can puy or brown lentils.
- You need 2 handful of baby spinach.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get of I tub double cream.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of small bunch coriander (cilantro).
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide Handful of or so of chopped nuts of choice, I used pecan nuts.
- Take of Homemade or bought curry spice mixture. I use a good pinch each.
- Prepare of Paprika, turmeric, ginger, pepper, garam masala, curry powder.
- Get of Salt flakes.
- Use of i.
Steps to make Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry:
- Get all your ingredients together.
- Chop the onion and saute in butter. Add spice mixture (to your liking), add some chopped coriander (cilantro).
- Add lentils, peeled and cubed sweet potato and cream.
- Simmer for 25 minutes or until sweet potatoes are almost done.
- Add spinach gently lift under let it just wilt,serve with rice of your choice. Scatter the crushed nuts just before you serve..
- This is a mild curry that would suit those that don't like there food to hot in flavour but you can adjust the flavour..
If you find this Sig's Spinach, sweet potato and lentil curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.