Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To make prawn curry you only need 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn curry:
- Provide 750 grams of deshelled prawns.
- Use 2 of onions.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 50 grams of cashew nuts.
- Get 3 tbsps of oil.
- Get 1/3 cup of coconut milk or 1/4 coconut.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare As per taste of salt.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use For of Optional:.
- You need 2-3 of bay leaves.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- You need 1/2 inch of cinnamon bark.
- You need 1 of mace.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of black cumin /shah jeera.
- Provide 2-3 of cardamom.
Instructions to make Prawn curry:
- Deshell, devein, and clean the prawns..
- Prep: Cut onions and tomatoes. Make a ginger-garlic paste..
- Crush some plain garlic and cut green chillies..
- Heat butter in pan..
- Cook onions until translucent. Add ginger-garlic paste. Cook until onions are brown..
- Add tomatoes. Add salt and turmeric. Cook until completely soft..
- While the tomatoes cook, there's the optional choice of making your own coconut milk. Take 1/4 fresh coconut. Blend it. Add 1/4 cup of water. Blend again.
- . Strain the mixture to get coconut milk..
- Add cashew nuts. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Take ice cold water in a blender. Put the tomato-onion mixture and blend it all..
- Heat a pan with a little oil. Cook prawns until pink. Optionally, one can add spices given in the second ingredients section while doing this, but since we're adding garam masala to the curry, it isn't necessary..
- Heat a pan with oil. Add the crushed garlic. Cook until transparent or it starts sticking to the bottom. Add cumin and green chillies. Let it cook for a minute. Now add curry leaves. Wait until the sputtering stops..
- Add the tomato-onion mixture. Let it cook for a minute until you see a little oil on top..
- Add coconut milk. Add prawns. Cook for 5 minutes. Add chilli powder and coriander powder. Cook for another 5 minutes. Taste and adjust. Taste prawn too to see that it's cooked, but don't overcook it (it must be C-shaped not You-shaped by the end)..
- Add garam masala. Dice coriander and add it..
- Serve with rice. Garnish with lemon wedges..
If you find this Prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.