Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Aviyal (Mixed vegetables curry) Recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aviyal (Mixed vegetables curry) Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aviyal (Mixed vegetables curry) Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aviyal (mixed vegetables curry) recipe recipe. To make aviyal (mixed vegetables curry) recipe you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aviyal (Mixed vegetables curry) Recipe:
- Provide of Yellow pumpkin.
- Get of potatoes.
- Take of beans.
- Use of carrot.
- Take of drumstick.
- Take of mango (optional).
- Use of green peas.
- Get bottle of gourd / Lauki.
- You need of double beans.
- Get of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jeera.
- Provide 1 of big onion.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- You need leaves of curry.
- You need 2 tbsps of curd.
Instructions to make Aviyal (Mixed vegetables curry) Recipe:
- Take fresh vegetables of you choice,like yellow pumpkin, potato, beans, carrot,drumstick,mango (optional),green peas,double beans etc..
- Clean,wash and cut the vegetables into 1 inch pieces.Pressure cook them for 1 whistle and keep them aside..
- Coarsely grind grated coconut,onions 1 big,green chillies, cumin seeds (jeera)..
- Keep the cooked vegetables on the stove and add in the coarsely grounded ingredients.Add salt to tatse,cook till the raw smell goes off. Add little curd to itand mix well..
- Temper some mustard seeds,urad dal and curry leaves in 1/2 tsp oil and add to the curry..
- Serve hot with rice and papad.
If you find this Aviyal (Mixed vegetables curry) Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.