Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo gobhi curry recipe without onion and garlic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo gobhi curry recipe without onion and garlic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo gobhi curry recipe without onion and garlic recipe. You can cook aloo gobhi curry recipe without onion and garlic using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo gobhi curry recipe without onion and garlic:
- Take 1 cup of Cauliflower Florets.
- You need 2 tbsp of Diced potatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard Oil.
- Use 1 Piece of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasoori Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves).
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Take 2 Pieces of Black pepper seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt As per your taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Kashmiri mirch powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sabji masala without onion grlic.
Instructions to make Aloo gobhi curry recipe without onion and garlic:
- Heat oil in a cooker and add cumin seeds to let it splutter..
- Add bay leaf followed by chopped tomatoes..
- Add black pepper and coriander seeds..
- Add kasoori methi and stir fry it for some time..
- Add turmeric powder, kashmiri mirch powder, sabji masala powder and salt, and give it a good mix..
- When pressure evaporates then remove the lid and cook it just to make the gravy thick..
- Serve it hot with any main course recipes..
If you find this Aloo gobhi curry recipe without onion and garlic recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.