Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled egg and potato yellow curry recipe. You can have boiled egg and potato yellow curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry:
- Provide 200 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- Take 500 grams of Potatoes.
- Get 50 grams of Onion.
- Use 4 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 50 grams of Yellow curry paste.
- Take 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- Provide 3 tsp of Fish sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of Sugar, or to taste.
Steps to make Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry:
- Cut the chicken thigh meat into bite-sized pieces, the onion into 2cm wedges, and the potatoes in half (cut the potatoes larger than the chicken)..
- Put vegetable oil and yellow curry paste in a pan and fry over low heat. Once fragrant, gradually add 240 ml of coconut milk in 3 batches and stir..
- Bring it to a boil, add the chicken and fry. Once the color of the chicken changes, add the potatoes, onions and boiled eggs..
- Bring to a boil, add 160 ml of coconut milk and 350 ml of water and simmer over medium-low heat (add a little water if the curry becomes too thick)..
- When the chicken and potatoes are tender, season the curry with the Thai fish sauce and sugar. Add salt to taste..
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with basil. Enjoy it with rice!.
If you find this Boiled Egg and Potato Yellow Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.