Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Gobhi curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Gobhi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi curry recipe. You can cook gobhi curry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gobhi curry:
- Get 1 of cauliflower.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil.
Steps to make Gobhi curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seeds, bay leaf and green chillies..
- Add florets and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder and cover..
- As the florets get soft add ginger and saute.
- Add cumin powder and red chilli Powder and mix well.
- Add tomato and mix until it is soft..
- Add water and simmer..
- Mix sugar and serve..
If you find this Gobhi curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.