Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer capcicum curry (gravy) recipe. You can cook paneer capcicum curry (gravy) using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy):
- Provide 750 gm of Cottage Paneer.
- You need 500 gm of Capcicum.
- You need 250 gm of Onion.
- Use of For Gravy:.
- You need 250 gm of Onion.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Use As needed of Oil for Cooking.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Provide 8-10 Cloves of Garlic.
- Use 2-4 of Green Chillies.
- You need 1 Cup of Cashew.
- Take 250 gm of Tomatoes.
- Take 1 Tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get As needed of Fresh Cream.
- Take 1 Cup of Curd.
- Provide As needed of Water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Provide To taste of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cloves.
- Get 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Kasuri Methi.
Steps to make PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy):
- Take Paneer, Capcicum, Onion and Cut into Cubes and Keep aside then a Kadhai or Pan heat Oil on high flame and Deep fry Paneer, Capcicum..
- Now Take a Pan or Kadhai add 2 Spoon Oil then add Onion Tomatoes Garlic Ginger Chilli Cashew fry for 10 min then Cool it down on room temperature then Grind them to make a smooth paste for Gravy..
- After Deep frying Capcicum and Paneer then fry Onion and keep aside..
- Now for Paneer Capcicum Curry Preparation, Take a Kadhai or Pan add half Cup any Cooking Oil then add Cumin Seeds,Bay leaves, Cloves, Green Chillies, Black Pepper heat for 2 min then add Grinded Gravy Masala Cook for 5 min then add 1 Cup Curd and Cook till Oil retain over the Pan then add all the Deep fried Veggies Capcicum, Onion, Paneer mix well..
- Afterwards add all the Masala Red Chilli Powder 1 Spoon, Coriander Powder 1 Spoon, Cumin Powder 1 Spoon mix well then add Fresh Cream 1 Cup mix then add water 1 or 2 Cup as required for Gravy Consistency then add Salt as per taste and Sugar half Spoon Cover the lid Cook for 5 to 7 min.
- Lastly add Garam Masala, Kasuri Methi Cook for 5 min till the Oil retain over the Pan.Now you Delicious PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY Gravy is Ready to Serve hot with Roti,Paratha,Naan or Rice.Enjoy this Recipe 😍😋.
If you find this PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.