Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Curd Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curd Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. To cook curd rice you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curd Rice:
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of curd.
- Use 1/4 of cucumber chopped.
- Get Handful of pomegranate.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 of Whole red chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of methi seeds.
- Prepare 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Use 5-6 of cashewnuts.
- Prepare Handful of peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Curd Rice:
- In a non stick pan heat the oil and mustard seeds, methi seeds, curry leaves, red chilli, cashews and peanuts and roast till the peanuts and cashews turn golden brown..
- Now add the cooked rice and salt and sauté..
- In a bowl whisk the curd. Add the curd into the pan once it cools down completely..
- Now add chopped cucumbers and pomegranate and mix well..
- Serve chilled with papad and garnish with some more pomegranate seeds and boondi..
If you find this Curd Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.