Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Take of chicken.
- Get of gingergarlic paste.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of cloves.
- You need of green cardamom.
- Use of onion finely chopped.
- Provide of bay leaves.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- You need of Coriander powder.
- Provide of tomato puree.
- You need of turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare of garam masala powder.
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Heat oil in a non stick pan add bay leaves, cardomoms, cinamons, cloves and saute till fragrant..
- Add finely chopped onion and saute till well browned.Add Ginger garlic paste and saute for a min..
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, Coriander powder and tomato puree mix well and cook till oil separate..
- Add chicken pieces and salt mix nicely, cover and cook for 20 mins..
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and serve it with zeera rice or hot parathas..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.