Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple egg curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple egg curry recipe. To make simple egg curry you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple egg curry:
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1 of Chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chicken masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get As needed of Kadala maavu.
Steps to make Simple egg curry:
- Take a pan and add oil. Add mustard seeds and let it splutter..
- Add chillies and onion. Let it cook for sometime.
- Add ginger garlic paste. Cook until the raw smells goes off.
- Add tomatoes.Add turmeric and all masalas and let it cook..
- Add kadala maavu with water and let it boil..
- Now ddd egg and let it for some time. Then mix it..
If you find this Simple egg curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.