Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kardi Aaloo dry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kardi Aaloo dry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kardi aaloo dry recipe. You can cook kardi aaloo dry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kardi Aaloo dry:
- Use 250 gm of Kardi(small Prawn).
- Get 2 of tomatoes cut fine.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes cut as per choice.
- You need 1 of onion cut fine.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/8 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cumin coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Fish masala home ground.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take to taste of Black salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare as needed of Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Kardi Aaloo dry:
- Wash Clean Kardi well,sprinkle salt rub lightly keep aside.peel cut potatoes in cubes keep aside.
- Chop onion tomato fine.Heat oil in vessel stir in curry leaves add onions here,saute add tomatoes too.
- Stir fry add ginger garlic paste stir well.
- Add all dry spices as tomatoes get done.
- Add the potatoes now,wash excess salt on kardi add to the cooking masala and potatoes. Stir mix well..
- Cover cook on slow flame to let the kardi/small prawns leave water,check and add a half glass water.
- Continue cooking on slow for ten minutes,stir checkafter 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with roti or dal rice.
If you find this Kardi Aaloo dry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.