Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chemeen Manga Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chemeen Manga Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chemeen manga curry recipe. To cook chemeen manga curry you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chemeen Manga Curry:
- Prepare 2 of Kudampuli (Gambooge or Malabar Tamarind).
- Use 500 Grams of Prawns (Shelled and cleaned).
- You need 1 Cup of Mango Raw (cubed).
- Prepare 4 of Green Chilli (split on the side).
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Ginger (sliced thinly).
- Get 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Get of Salt (to taste).
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Chilli Powder.
- Use 1 Cup of Coconut Shredded.
- Get 1 Clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 4 of Shallots.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- Take 1/2 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 3 of Chilli Dried (diced).
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Chilli Powder.
Steps to make Chemeen Manga Curry:
- Soak the kudampuli in 1/2 a cup of water and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Into an earthern pot, add the prawns, mango, green chilli, ginger, curry leaves, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder.
- Add the kudampuli from step 1 with the water used to soak the kudampuli to the earthern pot along with an additional 1/2 cup of water.
- Bring the mixture in the earthern pot to a boil on high heat and reduce the heat to let it simmer for about 10 to 12 minutes till about half of the water is reduced.
- Grind the ingredients under the heading – "To Grind" to a smooth paste. Add this along with 1/2 cup of water to the prawns mixture.
- Let the mixture come to a boil on high heat and then reduce the heat to let it simmer for about 5 to 6 minute.
- Serve hot with rice and pappadam.
If you find this Chemeen Manga Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.