Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Dondakaya stuffed (Tindora stuffed curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dondakaya stuffed (Tindora stuffed curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dondakaya stuffed (Tindora stuffed curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dondakaya stuffed (tindora stuffed curry) recipe. You can cook dondakaya stuffed (tindora stuffed curry) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dondakaya stuffed (Tindora stuffed curry):
- You need 300 gms of Tindora (Dondakaya).
- Get 4 tbsps of chana dal.
- Use 3 tbsps of coriander seeds.
- You need 2 tbsps of jeera.
- You need 2 tbsps of menthi seeds.
- Use 4 of – 5 red chillies.
- Take of hing.
- Prepare 2 of tsps tamarind juice.
- Take to taste of salt.
- You need pinch of tumeric.
- Provide of oil.
- Take of coriander leaves little.
Steps to make Dondakaya stuffed (Tindora stuffed curry):
- Take all the spices in a plate and roast them by adding little oil..
- Ground this into smooth powder. Add chopped coriander leaves to it. Mix well and keep it aside. The stuffing is ready..
- Clean the tindora (dondakaya) and make slit on both sides. Then pressure cook them for one whistle. Remove it and allow it to cool. Stuff them with the masala..
- Add little oil in the sauce pan. Put these stuffed dondakaya in it and fry till they are roasted well. Add tamrind juice to dondakaya (tindora).Fry for some more time till they are dry. Remove from flame and serve it hot with plain rice and sambhar..
If you find this Dondakaya stuffed (Tindora stuffed curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.