Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai chicken curry using 33 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai chicken curry:
- Get 100 gram of chicken boneless.
- You need 100 gram of chicken boneless.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Get 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 2 of Lime leave.
- Take 2 of Lime leave.
- Prepare Tsp of sugar.
- Take Tsp of sugar.
- Provide 5 gram of basil leaves.
- Take 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare of Green curry paste ke liay.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- You need 5 of coloves garlic.
- Use 5 of green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Get 2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime leave.
- Get 1/2 cup of besil leaves.
- Get 50 gram of ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- Prepare of Homemade coconut milk.
- Prepare 8 ounce of Shredded coconut.
- Prepare 4 cup of hot water.
Steps to make Thai chicken curry:
- Corinder seed or cumin seed ko taway per bhone lain.
- Phir is main salt white pepper lemon grass dry lime leave add karein.
- Phir ginger garlic green chilli Basil silentro onion grand kar lain.
- Is main shrimp paste bhi add karna hain likin 300 ki cost rakhni hain tu aap na use karein.
- Phir pan main oil add karein phir curry paste add karein agar aap ke pass Basil oil hai tu 2 tbsp add kar dain warna rehnay dain.
- Phir is ko phone lain phir is ke baad 1/4 cup water add kar dain.
- Or bhontey jaein phir is main chicken add kar dain.
- Bhoney ke baad coconut milk add karein phir fish sauce or sugar add karein.
- Phir is main Basil or ginger add karein phir is ko serve karein.
- Coconut milk bnanay ke liay shredded coconut ya fresh cocont or hot water lain.
- Is ko grander main achi trha grand karein.
- Phir us ko malmal ke kaprey se achi trha press karein or sara milk nikal lain or use karein.
- Is main se coconut milk nikal lain or use karein.
If you find this Thai chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.