Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. To cook green curry baked chicken breasts you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- You need 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Use of Zest from 1 lime.
Steps to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
If you find this Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.