Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken curry #mycookbook recipe. To cook indian chicken curry #mycookbook you only need 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook:
- Get 900 g of chicken.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion.
- Get 1 of small tomato.
- You need 1 of medium potato.
- Get 2 tablespoons of fresh/dry grated coconut.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cilantro leaves.
- Provide 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 3-4 of cloves.
- Provide 1 of star spice.
- Take 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Water to adjust the consistency as per your choice.
- Take of For marination.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide of Powdered Spices.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
Steps to make Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook:
- Chop the chicken into bite sized cubes.
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients mentioned under ‘marination’.
- Cover or wrap it with cling wrap and place it in the fridge.
- Peel and chop the potato into small cubes and soak it in water so that it doesn’t turn brown.
- Roughly chop a small tomato and blend it with the coconut to form a paste.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a wok and add in the cinnamon stick, star spice, bay leaf and the cloves..
- Add in the chopped onions and sauté well..
- Add in the tomato-coconut paste and bring it to a boil..
- Now add the powdered spices, a tablespoon of cilantro leaves and salt as per taste and mix well..
- Add in water to adjust the consistency as per your choice and Bring it to a boil..
- Add in the marinated chicken and chopped potatoes and mix well..
- Cook till the gravy thickens, potatoes become soft and the chicken becomes tender. Add more water if needed..
- Garnish with a tablespoon of cilantro leaves..
- Serve with hot steamed rice or bread..
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
If you find this Indian Chicken Curry #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.