Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Diakon Pineapple Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Diakon Pineapple Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Diakon Pineapple Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to diakon pineapple curry recipe. You can cook diakon pineapple curry using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Diakon Pineapple Curry:
- Get pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of large diakon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of broccoli florets.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 can of baby corn.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless Chicken thighs.
- Use of Curry sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Use 13 oz of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
Steps to make Diakon Pineapple Curry:
- Fill a large pot with water. Salt the water. Bring to boil..
- Slice diakon or use a spiralizer to make noodles..
- Heat a wok or large skillet on medium high heat until a drop of water will instantly evaporate..
- add oil to the skillet and add your chicken. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the red curry paste. Stir until all chicken is coated. Then pour in the coconut milk..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add diakon and broccoli to boiling water. Cook for 2 minutes then drain..
- Add your diakon and broccoli to the chicken and sauce. Add the baby corn and pineapple..
- Add your basil., then add salt and pepper to taste. You can also add red pepper flakes to kick up the heat..
- Simmer on low heat for 3 minutes. Serve immediately..
If you find this Diakon Pineapple Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.