Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can have prawn curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry:
- You need 6 pieces of jumbo Prawns.
- Provide 2 of medium size onion paste.
- You need 1 of large size tomato.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chilli.
- Prepare 3 of cinnamon.
- Provide 3-4 of cardamom.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare ½ cup of milk.
Instructions to make Prawn curry:
- First merinated the Prawns with salt and turmeric powder. Heat the pan add mustard oil fry the Prawns..
- Grind tomato, turmeric powder,green chilli, kashmiri mirch powder and make a paste..
- Now add whole garam masala bay leaf and dry red chilli in oil and wait for few moments.when the aroma spread then add onion paste. After 5-7 min add the tomato paste along with ginger garlic paste and stir properly to mix all ingredients..
- Now add salt and 1 teaspoon sugar and stir..
- When you noticed the oil separated from the masala add hulf cup of milk and half cup of water now add the Prawns. Cover it up..
- After 5-7 mins the gravy becomes theak. Now ur Prawn curry is ready to eat. Have it with rice..
If you find this Prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.