Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli, mushroom, potato, peas & chickpea curry (vegan/veg) recipe. To make broccoli, mushroom, potato, peas & chickpea curry (vegan/veg) you only need 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg):
- Provide 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- Get 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- Take 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- Use 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- Get 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- Use 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- Use 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- You need 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- Provide 1 of Medium Onion.
- Get 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- You need 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- Provide 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- Take 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of The Spices.
- Get 4 of Cardamom pods.
- Take 4 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Get 2 of Star Anise.
- Use 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Provide 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- Provide 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- You need of Garnish.
- Provide of Chopped Corriander.
- You need 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
Steps to make Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg):
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
If you find this Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.