Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken green curry recipe. You can have kanya's chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- You need of green curry paste.
- Use 25 of bird eyes chili,or any hot fresh chili.
- You need 1 of red onion,or 4 shallots ,chopped.
- Prepare 10 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of sliced of galangal.
- You need 1 of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- Get 2 of coriander roots,finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds,roasted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds,roasted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of citrus peel,or lime peel is ok s.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use of others.
- Take 750 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Take 2 bunch of basils.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped eggplants.
- You need 6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Take 12 of optional birdeyes chili for extra add in curry.
- Prepare 1 of fresh chili sliced ,and yellow bell pepper sliced to garnish ..optional.
- Take 700 grams of chicken,chopped to bite size ..or chicken breast ,tight ,,chopped ,sliced.
- Provide of seasoning.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
Instructions to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Make chilli paste ,first i roast coriander and cumin seeds,optional add 3 bay leaves , galangal ..chop and slice another chili paste ingredients …
- Start to pound lemongrass,galangal,citrus peel,salt,cumin,coriander seed by pestel and mortar,add chili ,shrimp paste ,garlic,onion until well mix …easy go buy some green curry paste at store and skip step one and two hahahha :).
- On low heat,set soup pot with some coconut milk ,stir in chili paste with kaffir lime leaves,keep stir dont let it burn,slowly add coconut milk just a little at time ,only to protect from burning ..stir and keep add it until your paste turn shinny green ,good smell.
- After paste is shinny ..now its time to add chopped chicken,stir to mix with paste on medium heat until no longer pink..add seasoning..water ..add more coconut milk ,but not all,let it simmer about 20 mins.
- After 20 mins ,add chopped eggplant ..cook more 10 mins ,add sliced pepper ,add all coconut ,basils,stir ,and heat off.
- Done your homemade chicken green curry at home,now serve it with hot steamed jasmine rice ,or rice noodles as Thai style..hope you enjoy this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.