Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green curry mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green curry mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry mussels recipe. To make green curry mussels you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green curry mussels:
- Get 1 kg of mussels (scrubbed and debearded).
- Get 1 of onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove (crushed).
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger (grated).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Valcom Green Curry Paste (add more to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of coriander (chopped).
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need of fried shallots (for garnishing).
Instructions to make Green curry mussels:
- Heat a medium-sized heavy-based pot and add oil, onion, garlic and ginger. Saute until fragrant..
- Add fish sauce, coconut milk and sugar and bring to boil..
- Add drained mussels and cover pot with lid. Bring pot contents to boil and remove from heat immediately..
- With the lid on, shake the pot occasionally to open the mussels..
- Dish out on a serving plate and garnish with chopped coriander and fried shallots. Serve the dish immediately with steamed rice..
If you find this Green curry mussels recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.