Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom masala curry recipe. To make mushroom masala curry you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Masala Curry:
- You need 500 gram of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of garlic.
- Use 3-4 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 4 of Fresh Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- Get 2 Tbsp of wheat flour (Optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 of Green cardamoms.
- Provide 1/2 of Cinnamon stick.
- Use 2 of Bay leaves.
- Use 3 Tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Provide of Fresh coriander for garmish.
Steps to make Mushroom Masala Curry:
- Wash, peel and slice the onions, ginger and garlic..
- For Masala Gravy: Heat up the oil. Add cumin seeds. Sauté them until golden brown. Add ginger and garlic. Cook until brown. Add sliced onions and cook until oil starts to separate from the onions..
- Add chopped tomatoes. Add some salt, turmeric and coriander powder. Stir it well. Cover it with the lid and cook it for 5 mins and add 1 cup of water. Let it simmer till it’s cooked. Blend it together till nice and smooth consistency..
- Wash the mushroom with water and 2 tbsp of wheat flour. Flour helps to get rid of the dirt/soil of the mushrooms quickly..
- Place another pot on the stove. Heat up 1 tbsp oil. Add cardamom, bay leaves, cinnamon stick. Cook until aromatic. Add sliced onions and cook it for 5 mins. Add the mushrooms. Sauté it for further 5 mins..
- Add masala gravy to the mushrooms pot. Let it simmer for 10 mins..
- Serve it into the bowl and garnish with fresh chopped coriander..
- Top Tip:.
- You can add 1 tbsp Vinegar to the masala gravy. It can be kept in the refrigerator for a week. This masala gravy can also be used for any other curries i.e potato and peas curry, chickpeas, panner or dry potato curry..
If you find this Mushroom Masala Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.