Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick frying pan japanese curry recipe. To make quick frying pan japanese curry you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry:
- Take 100 mL of rice.
- Use 120 mL of water for rice.
- Get of Amount for one person of curry roux.
- Provide 1/8 of onion.
- You need 1/2 of tomato.
- Get 60 g of canned tuna (you can use sausage or bacon instead).
- Use 100 mL of water for curry.
- Use 30 cm of aluminum foil.
Instructions to make Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry:
- Rinse the rice two times. Drain the water..
- Cut the curry roux into small pieces to make it easy to dissolve. (A).
- Thinly cut the onion into wedges. (A).
- Cut the tomato into dices. (A).
- Make a bowl with the aluminum foil..
- Put (A) and tuna into the bowl..
- Place the rinsed rice in a frying pan. Make a circle using the rice to put the bowl inside of it. Put the bowl inside of the formed circle and pour 100 mL of water into the bowl. Then pour 120 mL of water toward the rice..
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and heat for 5 minutes over medium heat. Then reduce the heat to low and heat it for 5 minutes. DO NOT OPEN THE LID WHILE COOKING..
- Serve the cooked rice and curry on a plate. Now your curry and rice are ready!.
If you find this Quick Frying Pan Japanese Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.