Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken green curry recipe. You can cook kanya's chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- You need of green curry paste.
- Use 25 of bird eyes chili,or any hot fresh chili.
- Get 1 of red onion,or 4 shallots ,chopped.
- Provide 10 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of sliced of galangal.
- Use 1 of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- Get 2 of coriander roots,finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds,roasted.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander seeds,roasted.
- Use 1 tsp of citrus peel,or lime peel is ok s.
- Get 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of others.
- You need 750 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 bunch of basils.
- You need 1 cup of chopped eggplants.
- Prepare 6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Provide 12 of optional birdeyes chili for extra add in curry.
- Take 1 of fresh chili sliced ,and yellow bell pepper sliced to garnish ..optional.
- Get 700 grams of chicken,chopped to bite size ..or chicken breast ,tight ,,chopped ,sliced.
- Provide of seasoning.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
Steps to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Make chilli paste ,first i roast coriander and cumin seeds,optional add 3 bay leaves , galangal ..chop and slice another chili paste ingredients …
- Start to pound lemongrass,galangal,citrus peel,salt,cumin,coriander seed by pestel and mortar,add chili ,shrimp paste ,garlic,onion until well mix …easy go buy some green curry paste at store and skip step one and two hahahha :).
- On low heat,set soup pot with some coconut milk ,stir in chili paste with kaffir lime leaves,keep stir dont let it burn,slowly add coconut milk just a little at time ,only to protect from burning ..stir and keep add it until your paste turn shinny green ,good smell.
- After paste is shinny ..now its time to add chopped chicken,stir to mix with paste on medium heat until no longer pink..add seasoning..water ..add more coconut milk ,but not all,let it simmer about 20 mins.
- After 20 mins ,add chopped eggplant ..cook more 10 mins ,add sliced pepper ,add all coconut ,basils,stir ,and heat off.
- Done your homemade chicken green curry at home,now serve it with hot steamed jasmine rice ,or rice noodles as Thai style..hope you enjoy this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.