Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Vegetable Curry with Eggplant and Bell Pepper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Vegetable Curry with Eggplant and Bell Pepper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian vegetable curry with eggplant and bell pepper recipe. To make indian vegetable curry with eggplant and bell pepper you only need 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Vegetable Curry with Eggplant and Bell Pepper:
- Get 4 of Eggplants (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 2 medium of Tomatoes, or canned tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of Bell pepper (potato is better).
- You need 1 of half the size of your thumb Ginger.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Turmeric.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Coriander.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
Instructions to make Indian Vegetable Curry with Eggplant and Bell Pepper:
- Cut the eggplants in half. Mince the onion, garlic, and ginger. You can also mince them separately in a food processor..
- Dice the tomatoes. Again, you can just use a food processor if you want to make this easier..
- Cut the bell pepper into bite sized pieces. Normally, I would recommend using boiled potatoes; we just didn't have any at the time..
- Put the eggplants into a deep container, and either microwave for about 10 minutes, or toast evenly in an oven toaster. Once they're done, peel the skin..
- Peel the skin using a fork or spoon, and set aside the fleshy part. Be careful since it's hot..
- In a frying pan with oil, stir-fry the bell pepper for about a minute (and set aside)..
- Heat oil in the same frying pan, and sauté the cumin seeds. There will be some popping sounds..
- Thoroughly sauté the minced ginger and garlic with oil..
- Add onion, and continue sautéing until translucent. It usually takes about 5 minutes. Add all the ☆ spices and mix well..
- Add tomatoes, and sauté until it becomes paste-like and some oil comes out. This extra step is crucial in making Indian curry..
- Add the peeled eggplants into the paste from Step 10 and stir. Mix the eggplants well by mashing with a spatula..
- It'll look like this. At this point, add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add bell pepper from Step 3 and garam masala and mix well..
- It's done! Serve together with naan and rice. This dish is called Baingan Bharta in Hindi..
If you find this Indian Vegetable Curry with Eggplant and Bell Pepper recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.