Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seabass thai jungle curry recipe. You can cook seabass thai jungle curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seabass Thai jungle curry:
- Prepare 2 pieces of sea bass fillets.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Use 1 of tap palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Provide 2-3 of thin slice lady fingers or kra-chai (or if you cannot find it you can use about 2 tbsp thin slice ginger).
- You need 2-3 of Thai egg plants or you can use baby aubergines instead (chopped in 6.
- Use 1 handful of thai basil leaves.
- Use 1 of big red chilli.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2-3 bunch of baby peppercorn (optional).
- Get 2-3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of jungle curry paste (you can buy a ready made one at a big local Asian grocery store or can use just normal red curry) Or you can make your own jungle curry. Check out my ‘Jungle curry paste’.
Steps to make Seabass Thai jungle curry:
- Thin cut just about cut through your sea bass on the skin side. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Have your pan on high heat, add some cooking oil in and pan fry your fish upside down for 2-3 min then turn over and fry the other side for a min or 2.Take the fish out and leave it aside..
- On the same pan with medium high heat, add jungle curry paste in, stir well. Add eggplant in follow by fish sauce, palm sugar.
- Add some baby peppercorns and kaffir lime leaves in. Taste your curry it should be spicy, salty and then just a hint of sweetness..
- Serve with Thai jasmine rice.
If you find this Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.