Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn gravy recipe. You can cook prawn gravy using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Gravy:
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes.
- Take 100 gm of small onions.
- Provide 1/4 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use 2 spoon of Chilli powder.
- Use 1 spoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 spoon of Jeera powder / cumin.
- Get as required of Curry leaves, Mustard and Oil.
- Use 1 small cup of Coconut milk.
- You need 750 gm of Prawns.
- Take as required of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Prawn Gravy:
- In a pan add oil and then mustard seeds, curry leaves, chopped small onions and salt..
- After onion turns light brown then add garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder and jeera powder. Mix well cook for 2 mins.
- Add tomatoes and then cook for 10 mins.
- Add cleaned and washed Prawns. Stir well for 2 mins then add salt and 1 cup of water. Mix well close the lid and cook for 15 mins in medium flame..
- Then add coconut milk and Garam masala, cook for another 10 mins in low flame..
- Now our prawn gravy is ready to serve 😁💖.
If you find this Prawn Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.